Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
tennessee
City
kingsport
i am freakin out so bad its not even funny and im not crazy this is actually happening. i am having muscle spams all over my legs all over. the two spots in my legs never stop movin especially the one just above my knee and it twitches violently all day long with no lettin up. and the one in my lower left leg is constantly movin to i can feel it pulling kind of. and when i look at it i noticed that that my calf was movin on the inside like little waves of fasciculations and i couldnt feel it and then i noticed that it was doin it in my other upper leg to but right now im bubblin all over my legs spams left and and right all over. they dont let up and now my finger is twitching and i feel this jerking in my wrist that is making my finger twitch. im so scared right now i have been having fasciculations for about a litter more than six months now but they where never this bad like they are now. im so scared and i dont know what to do. they dont stop i try to get it off my mind but they are there and i cant. its hard for me to type this right now cuz my finger is twitching really bad. im bubblin all over but they are mainly in my legs. dose any body think this sounds like limb onset als. and i know i have asked a million time but this time i really need the advice right now. i have been reading the internet on als bujt i cant find answers to what i need. what does als fasciculations feel like? and what is there course? and if they where als related how long would it take to feel weakness after the fasciculations start? and if i havent had any weakness or atrophy and just the fasciculations would this mean i probably dont have als? and what is limb onset als like what are the symptoms of it? and does als make you twitch and have fasciculations this bad to this degree like i have or is this something else? im so scared and need info so please answer my questions i need this please

See a doctor and ask them your questions

Use your enter key to make your post easier to read

if you have health insurance, go see a nuero. asap. Only the neuro can see and get you going in the right medical direction. I understand what you are feeling, however you seem to posting the same thing. Please see a neuro. I believe you that this real and you are scared but you have to get going in some direction. Maybe ask some friends or family to help assit you in this process if you find yourself overwhelmed.

Take care.

april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back