Reason
PALS
Country
uni
State
unknown
City
unknown
I know many of you out there are suffering with als and I know it seems like even more of you out there are awaiting a diagnosed- I am awaiting a diagnosed- and I am getting more and more depressed. I have symptoms that come and go (muscle twitching, muscle cramping, night sweats, joint and muscle pain, and trouble swallowing) tonight I was trying to fall asleep and it felt as if I just could not swallow. I have gone to many many doctors now that all tell me that its GERD, BFS, anxiety, stress, etc. The thing is that it is not going away- and sometimes it gets worse. I am getting frutrated and I feel like all that i am feeling will keep getting worse. I am scared, I am tired and I am sad. Anyone have any idea on what to do?

Any chance you can get away for a few days or a week. I think you took out your location but if you could get someplace warm and sunny it might help to cheer you up. Just seeing the sun here and the temperature above freezing here today helped me.
Oh and the bottle of wine with dinner helped too.
AL.

I cope by trying to do something nice for somebody else. Helps to take my mind off how crappy I feel. Just don't wear yourself out. LOL, I like to say charity only works when you are also charitible to yourself. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back