Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
SRB
State
Serbia
City
Belgrade
Hello. I'm so sorry for posting in here again but I just must do it.

I was doing really fine for 7 months. I was with my friends, going out, going on a trips... In that time my fasciulations was still with me but only in my legs (calves). They are fine fasciulations, I feel them when I'm sitting, most of the time I feel them but can't see them when I look at my calves.

Ok, so... Fasciculations are not the problem any more for me. All of my symptoms that I had have, I don't have them any more (you can see my symptoms if you look at my previous threads).

Only problem that is really scary is my hands! My right hand is stiff. I used to be one of the best Battlefield 4 fighter jet driver-fighter, but I'm not anymore, I need to use just my mouse for that, but I'm not good as I was before. My right hand when moving mouse is just kinda stiff.

Also, I found one article about Dr. Olney and how he found that he have ALS. He just used a finger tapping test! It is how many times in 10 seconds you can tapp with you index finger. I'm scared, because my finger right index finger is really slow! And it is slow like that for one year (when all this started). But sometimes is fast enough but not really fast!

I found that I could tapp very fast with my middle finger on both hands, after I tested them for a while, they are now also slower!!! I feel like with all that testing I killed my motor neurons.

My thumbs fatigue fast when I tapp with them, they become slower and slower. I have normal strenght in my hands. But with my right hand picking up things, like holding cup of water it is like heavier than with my left.

I told a year ago to neuro about things with fatigue of fingers... He just said: hah, but that is not neurological problem...

Be aware that this symptoms with fingers, they started almost the same time as my fascis.

See.. I didnt bother you guys for one year I this is my last time, even if it is something serious, im not going to come here.

Sorry for my english!

Please see a doctor with your symptoms. An ALS forum is not the place for you. See your doctor and also visit a physiotherapist to help with improving your posture and strength. You appear to be an avid gamer- it's likely you are suffering from a combo of bad posture, lack of exercise and a poor diet. I have a 17 yr old son who is also an avid gamer and his posture is terrible- and it gets worse when he's fully immersed in his game.

Please understand that patience here may wear thin if you do not seek proper medical help first for your symptoms and continue to ask for advice and assurances here.

My neuro said that my strenght is good. Yes, you are right, video games are big part of my life. I also eat unhealthy food (because I like it) and I didn't exercise for 3 years... It is like this: Going to my job with a car, sitting in a chair for 5-6h and then going home, sitting in a chair for 4-6h playing video games.

I will take your advice, thank you very much ShiftKicker!

Mods, please colse this thread and BAN me. I don't want to come here or anywhere else on internet to read about some disease, like ALS or BFS...

Please BAN me and delete my account.

Ok Max. Will close and ban as asked.

Please , for your own good, start stepping back from the long hours at the computer. Also, ask a trusted friend to put controls on your computer to block this site and any others that you find bad for you.

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back