Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Akron
Tongue Fasciculation - YouTube

I am only 17 years old i don't have any anxiety so please take me seriously

My speech is getting worst and worst it started on November or December when i noticed my wrong pronounciation of words like when i try to read sentence i stop in and struggling to read the word i have to pause for a second and sometimes i say the wrong word like i'm gonna say the wrong letter of a word

Enough with the tongue flicks.

You've been cleared by 2 neurologists. We aren't going to tell you different.

You say you don't have anxiety but you have something going on that WE CAN'T HELP YOU WITH.

In all seriousness talk to a therapist.

What you described has absolutely nothing to do with ALS. I do take you seriously and that is why I'm telling you to go to your primary care doctor with your concerns. There is nothing we can do here to help you other than reassure you that you do not have ALS.

What you described has absolutely nothing to do with ALS. I do take you seriously and that is why I'm telling you to go to your primary care doctor with your concerns. There is nothing we can do here to help you other than reassure you that you do not have ALS.

I am still scared up to this point because i saw Youtube videos that are same as my tongue and they have ALS. I also read that Tongue Fasciculation can never be benign I am really scared right now:oops:

That comment about tongue fasciculations never being benign is a prime example of something being taken out of context. Dr Turner said it meaning he had never seen benign tongue fasciculations in a patient who had clinical weakness and atrophy That is not you. You have been examined by neurologists He later qualified his statement to make clear that benign tongue fasciculations do exist and in fact tongue fasciculations usually are benign.

We have repeatedly answered you. Again, tell your parent(s) your fear ask to see your primary doctor for help dealing with your fears, stay away from your computer and most especially this site. You are unable to accept what we say, we are clearly not helping you

Dude, no more you tube. Seriously. Ok, tube away, but just normal teenage stuff. No tongues.
And no internet. Well, you can do that too. BUT DO NOT SEARCH THESE THREE LETTERS: A.L.S.
Legit, you do not need to be here.

That comment about tongue fasciculations never being benign is a prime example of something being taken out of context. Dr Turner said it meaning he had never seen benign tongue fasciculations in a patient who had clinical weakness and atrophy That is not you. You have been examined by neurologists He later qualified his statement to make clear that benign tongue fasciculations do exist and in fact tongue fasciculations usually are benign.

We have repeatedly answered you. Again, tell your parent(s) your fear ask to see your primary doctor for help dealing with your fears, stay away from your computer and most especially this site. You are unable to accept what we say, we are clearly not helping you

But my speech is slurring and getting worst

"But my speech is slurring and getting worst"

That's EXACTLY why you should get it fixed, instead of wasting your time looking at ALS, which you DON'T HAVE!

We have work to do with people who actually have ALS. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back