Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
ont
City
toronto
HI yall i need some help

im a 24 year old male 1 week ago i was using my power drill at work and my hands kinda cramped up got a little worried and then when i got home the top of my hands felt pretty weird kind of a numbness and then the next day my feet just my feet and my hands still left weird sort of numb and then it went away and some twitching came in but not in 1 place kind of all over not my hands or feet just kind of the middle of my legs and my tricep once in a while this has me seriously worried and i just need to get opinions.

when i place my hand over what was mild twitching it stops

today i was reading about leg weakness with twitching and then my legs got kind of weak and now they feel fine

and when my friend tells me its nothing and im just having anxiety/panic attack i think postive and everything goes away for a while

also before this all started i had a emotional breakdown at work just have alot of presure and it made be stress

thanks to all who take the time to read this and comment

god bless2

Also i dont have any muscle weakness or loss

Steve, you already know you don't have ALS. You know you probably have an anxiety/stress problem. Go fix it.

I would normally suggest a new member read the post titled: "Read Before Posting..." stuck to the top of this subforum. It contains a lot of answers about ALS. But I'm afraid you might read it and begin to experience the symptoms!

If you think there is something really wrong, see a GP medical doctor to lead the health investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back