Other
Country
US
State
FL
City
Orange Park
Nervous and anxious...

Hello guys. I have been suffering from strong tremors everything started 3 weeks ago I was sleeping and woke up to find myself feeling like I was on an earthquake. I got out of bed and 5 to 10 minutes latter it was gone. Also I have muscle twitching all over my body. More recently I feel tremors on my legs both same time and head at random. My muscles feel like I been exercising a lot. I have a 10 year old and a 1 year old and I'm extremely scared of not being there for them .

Re: Nervous and anxious...

Please read the sticky note at the top of this forum titled "New Members: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!"

Most of your questions will be answered there. If they're not answered, then ask here.

:^)

Yep thank you very much.

foot drop? please help.

Hi guys I been going to the neurologist. I have twitching and tremors all over my body as the last two day I been feeling my left foot heavyer like I have to force it up. I can do the heel toe stand fine and doctor says test came out all right nerve test I'm still scared that my foot will drop because the feeling I got do you think it can be Al's?

No I don't. And please stay on one thread as requested in the sticky you were told to read

Thank you Nikki.

Anyone else has something to add?

I believe Nikki summed it up: no, it doesn't sound like als.

Hello guys. I have been suffering from strong tremors everything started 3 weeks ago I was sleeping and woke up to find myself feeling like I was on an earthquake. I got out of bed and 5 to 10 minutes latter it was gone. Also I have muscle twitching all over my body. More recently I feel tremors on my legs both same time and head at random. My muscles feel like I been exercising a lot. I have a 10 year old and a 1 year old and I'm extremely scared of not being there for them .

Has nothing to do with ALS.

Two months ago I went to the doctor for a tremor is my left pinky and numbness and pain. I was referred to a neurologist and while waiting for the appointment I also had a weak in the knees feeling in my legs. I could still walk, run, go upstairs but my legs were shaky and felt weak (which I know it isn't clinical weakness. The neurologist ran blood work and said I had neuropathy in my feet and in my hands and a decreased reflex in my left arm. I was also having shoulder tightness and neck tightness and he wanted to do a nerve conduction test to rule out other things. I have that conduction test this friday but since my neurologist appointment three weeks ago I now have muscles spasms everywhere (I don't know if they are twitches or spasms because they don't last that long) I also have tightness in my throat for the past five days where it felt like someone was pressing on my throat. That has calmed down now even though I still feel my throat is weak. I know have a dull ache in my left leg and muscle twitching. I know no one can diagnose me but I just wanted to get everyones opinion. I know that my weakness isn't clinical weakness but I'm wondering if I'm in the calm before the storm. My mother has MS and I am watching my father suffer from early onset alzheimers. Thank you for your opinions and I am so sorry for your losses and for your diagnosis's.

Laser, I suggest you start your own post if you want answers. Joining in the conversation of an older post by someone else won't be seen by anyone.

Hello guys does anybody know if rapid weight loss is a symptom of ALS? I have twitching all over, I lost 15 lbs in 20 days my left ball of foot feels like sticks to the ground when I walk.
Thank you.

Nope. Look elsewhere.

Have your blood sugar and thyroid checked .

Hopefully you will go elsewhere now, as you still do not belong here.

But in case you come up with other symptoms DON'T start a whole new thread (as you were asked before and as requested in the sticky).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back