Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
alabama
City
arab
Im 18 years old and have experienced twitching for years with no loss in coordination or strength. I also play several instruments. Over the past couple i have had troulbe breathing like i had congestion but i had no sign of coughing it up. This morning i thought i coughed a little bit but im not sure. I can also take full deep breaths with no problem and it seems to lessen when i lay down flat on my side like when sleeping.

do you think this is a sign of als or bad allergies. doesnt pralases of body parts and major things like that happen before it affects breathing. Also i dont have any speech problems or trouble swallowing so it doesnt really make and sense to me.

i am an extreme hypochondriac and i always think im dying. all my symptoms feel real i promise.

i am an extreme hypochondriac and i always think im dying. - 'nough said.

i am an extreme hypochondriac and i always think im dying. - 'nough said.

lol well i would like more information on the progression of AlS and when breathing is usually affected compared to other symptoms such as weakness and paralyzes which i have none of.

You have no signs of ALS. You are too young. You are too healthy and if you are worried see a dr in case it is a mild allergy. You do not need this forum to get you even more anxious, as there are a heap of over anxious people around.

Have a lovely Christmas

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.....................................:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back