Reason
Loved one DX
Country
uk
State
england
City
leicester
i would like to know if anybody has herd of the rick simpson story about hemp oil as i know someone who is using pure hemp oil with a strict diet. b4 he started taking it he was about to be in a wheelchair after a few months taking it and going home for a detox in jamacia for two months he has ms but my uncle has mnd als. he has come bk to england a different man walking ,driving and running his hair shop if feel like i am in the middle as hes telling me to try it but getting hold of pure hemp oil is banned in our country my family just dont want to listern as they say he has mnd nothing can be done but what the harm in trying if u have a few min to look at the rick simpson story and run from the cure on u tube and seeing my friend just make me think its working for him i dont know weather i shoud try and get it but god know what do u think pls let me know thanks for reading my thread godbless:?:

Well this guy claims it cures cancer. If it does that then it truly is a miracle drug. I'm not too sure about running a grow op for hemp with a police officer in the house though. Somehow, jail with ALS just doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

AL.

First of all MS is a disease that can run in episodes. People with MS can be fine for awhile and then something hits them, and then they can go into remission for awhile again. Not ALS, there is not remission with this.

I've been taking a tablespoon of hempseed oil everyday, but I can't really say as to whether it is helping out or not. Another option that MIGHT be more effective is the plant that it comes from, which contains THC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back