Not open for further replies.

Mulino Bianco

Country
IT
State
Lombardia
City
Parma
since december 2012 I notice that my right arm and right leg are kinda working differently...
my shoulder, my forearm muscle that raises the hand and the muscle in leg that raises the foot get tired and painfull after some everyday usage...

they feel like I have been working out really hard and lifting something much heavier... in the same time my left side is normal and I do not feel that `workout` pain
and overall I feel like my energy lvl is going down since that december, somehow I just get more tired by some mediocre physicall activity although that might be placebo

as far as strenght goes I have not really tested it with weights but it seems that the strenght is the same or close.

does this sound like als symptom or is it different? do als patients feel like:
1.) your muscle lacks strenght and nothing else
2.) your muscle gets that workout tiredness feeling/ workout burn
3.) both?

Hello
I thought you had finally came to the conclusion that you did not have als. I read through your previous posts to refresh my memory. I am sorry that you are still suffering. I think what you are experiencing is fatigue.

Have you seen a neurologist? Really only a neuro can tell you what is going on with your muscles. I am not a dr but I really believe it is not als. I am not saying you do not have problems but I think you need to look else where. I wish you peace and strength.

It sounds nothing like ALS and a lot like panic. Go to a Dr. For a real diagnosis.

Thank you people I hope to get some more opinions, I will check with neurologist.

From what I gathered by reading your first post to this thread, it doesn't sound like ALS, just as Ms. Pie and Vickim wrote you.

Take care.

NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back