Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
I was given Phils blessing to go ahead and restart a thread for our Annie. So that's what this is...

Annie- I miss you. I miss you something fierce. Ive recently had a few talks with your Phil, and let me just say- I think you had one of the good ones. He seems to be an awful lot like you- which of course is a compliment.
I feel I owe you so much for all that you have done for me. You were always able to show all of us true unconditional love. And for that, my dear friend- I thank you from the bottom of my heart. There are not too many people that can or will do this. I thank you for allowing me to feel that for the first time in my life. I will never forget that.
I sure hope you, Joel, and the others are up there living it up and having an awesome time. I cant wait to see you again.

Love always
Liz

Annie,
You were the first person that welcomed me here, I thank you for that. I was frightened and scared. You helped calm those fears and helped me find Peace in the middle of all the chaos in my life. You helped pick me up when I was down, you gave great advise in choosing my PWC, you shared your wisdom and Love with me unconditionaly. You never judged me but offered hope, the will to finish the course and win the race with Dignity and Honor. Your Love for Our Father was to the ultimate in yeilding completely to His will. You are Blessed. You are Free Indeed! I miss you my dear friend, I will Never forget you, I loved your smile, it always melted my heart, even now everytime I see your picture I smile with you. Loving You Always....Till we meet face to face.

You girls are making me cry again. All I can say is I truly miss you Ann, my big sister and confidant. I feel selfish wanting you back with us here on earth.

Annie I miss you so much. You were one of a kind with your gentleness and your thoughtfulness and your genuine concern for all of us. I think you were the first person I have ever met whom I would consider truly exemplified what a Christian is. You never withheld love and kindness from anyone even if we were behaving badly. You always tried to calm down situations and offer something positive to anyone in need. Annie I hope with all my heart that you are sitting in heaven with Joel and Beth and all of our wonderful loving friends whom we have lost. I have to admit that some of my faith wavered when you died, but I am trying hard to get back on track. I love you Annie.
Laurel

She was a HERO in every sense of the word. She was so gentle, loving and compassionate to everybody. She never complained about what she was going through, but always had advice to help others. When she went to the hospital her wonderful Husband kept us updated daily.He answered our PM's, and knew how we felt about her. We may have lost Annie, but we gained Phil, at least we still have apiece of her through him. I miss my Hero:(
Thank you starting this thread, she truly deserves it.

Loving you still Ann and so glad to have known you.

Annie, I talk yo you each day, you have never been closer to me. You are a hero for sure. One of the turning points in my life has been meeting you through this forum.
Bless you my friend.

Annie you are missed dearly. Annie's Phil we are so thankful for you still being here for us all!

Okie,
It's my privilege to be here with all of you whom Annie loved so much. I love you all as well. Thanks for loving her.

annie u will b miss, u were always there ffor me

honored to have known her even a little

Phil,
Ann was such an inspiration for me and still is. She was also a TRUE Christian in every facet. Always kind with her words and ready to uplift your spirits on a sad day. I think about her every day.

Annie, I miss you more than words can say.

Phil, I don't know if you know this, but Annie was one of the first ones who welcomed me so kindly into this forum and let me know about the Christian section. I did not post much there, but I was a frequent 'lurker' reading all the biblical passages for the day.

She is the reason right now, that I continue to believe...her faith...even after she has passed...is still very present around me. She lets me know it is okay...and that all the ones I have lost...including her..are still very much alive in my heart and being.

Thank you for sharing her, and thank you for continuing to share yourself, your feelings, and your spirit and hers...here on the forum.

I promised I would be back to post something special Annie. Circumstances have changed so I found something better. This one's for you:

HEAVEN GOT ANOTHER ANGEL
By Gordon True

The roses aren't as pretty, The sun isn't quite as high
The birds don't sing as sweet of a lullaby
The stars seem a little bit faded, The clouds just a little more grey
And it feels like things won't ever be the same

Heaven got another angel the night, You left this world behind
Heaven got a little better the day, it took you away from me
I'm missing you tonight. I'll see you again sometime
For now I'll close my eyes, And dream of heaven tonight

The beaches aren't as lovely, The sky isn't quite as blue
Still they're sweetened by the memory of you
The rain is a little bit colder, The fire never quite as warm
Still it seems as heaven isn't all that far

Heaven got another angel the night, You left this world behind
I'm missing you tonight, I'll see you again sometime
For now I'll close my eyes, And dream of heaven tonight

I'm spending a little more time now, With the things that mean a little bit more
I'm noticing the wonders of this world
I love with a little more help now, I live with a little more peace
Cause I understand how precious life can be

Oh heaven got another angel the night, You left this world behind
I'm missing you tonight, I'll see you again sometime
For now I'll close my eyes, And dream of heaven tonight.

I Love and Miss You, Annie.

Oh I miss you so. Remember to save me a place. I want to sit next to you! Xoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back