Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
CA
City
Orange
Can anyone steer me into the right direction to get started on applying for VA Benefits for my mom. It is my understanding that they are very helpful for Vets with ALS. I just pulled up their website and am lost. Also, I am assuming that we will need to have some kind of documentation, discharge papers or something. Wow, she's been out of the Marines for 46 years. More stuff to inundate my life - I know you guys know this, but man, this is all so overwhelming! Thanks in advance for any information you can lend.

You might want to message Miss or Sadiemae on their profile page. I'm sure they'd both be happy to help you out!

Web search the PVA (Paralyzed Veterans of America) for your local PVA office. PVA will provide assistance in working with the VA and will put you on the fast track for VA assistance. Don't hesaitate ! ! !

contact armando de la rosa at the los angeles pva office, 310-235-7794 or 7796. you will need a copy of your mom's dd-214. also get documentation from her dr showing the als diagnosis. also, look on the alsa.org website for veteran benefits info.
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back