Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
I pm'd beautiful Paulette the other day, as I hadn't seen her around.

Tim is ok, Paulette is not the best at the minute and Christmas with the...children...well that's just doing her head in.

Let's cheer the girl up, I'll go first.

Love you heaps Paulette!
Take care of YOU.
We are always here for you.
God bless, Janelle x

hugs Paulette, you are another warrior queen and we are holding your hand through what I know is going to be a stressful holiday period.

Missing you Paulette, remember to take time to breath, and do something special just for you. You are loved by your family and this family. Love and hugs sweet lady.
Love Gem

Good morning Queen of Compassion . That is how I see you Paulette. With a warm, huge heart trying to make it right for everyone. We love you and miss you. We are all here for you. Big hugs coming your way, Steph

Sending loves and hugs, Paulette. xx

Hugs and wine, that's what I'm sending you, Paulette. And I don't mean whine, but the good stuff. We love you and miss you.

Becky

Hi Paulette,
All best to you and Tim -- I know you hold for each other the real meaning of the season.

--Laurie

Just wanting to send some hugs and positive thoughts to Paulette and Tim xx

Paulette, hope many memories (all good) are ahead for this Christmas. We do miss you. Hugs. Donna

Thinking of you Paulette. Sending you hugs and prayers. Kim

Sending hugs, prayers and good thoughts your way

Hoping that Paulette will see that she and Tim are high in our thoughts and hearts over this time xxx

I'm hoping you got through the 'festive' season OK Paulette, we love you girl

Paulette, we love and miss you. Warm thoughts and big hugs coming your way!
Becky

Paulette, our hearts and hugs are with you.

Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back