Your user name, what does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of caution. Many many people use there pet names as passwords, easy for a hacker to figure out. When posting on a public forum, like this one is, or F Book, it is easy to get hacked.

Thank you for the advice about passwords, Sadiemae.

Having been working on IT Dept. in the past, I've always been cautious when it comes to online security. Never been infected by online threats or bugs since using computers back in 1995 (knock on wood).

I hope others here, reading this thread, follow your advice.

Regards,

NH

My online name is a different spelling of sunny one which is what I used to be most of the time. Still try to be but sometimes it's harder...

TX Girl...what part of East Texas are you from? I have a lot of family from E. TX

Mine is after the football team Celtic hence celticgirl,I've supported them since I was a wee girl:D and for my birthday last Friday my daughter and my partner surprised me with a tour of Celtic Park, was a fantastic present :cool: got lots of pics with the trophies and changing room etc also got to sit in the dugout! AMAZING DAY :smile: . We have 2 cats Lana and Charlie, love it when they cuddle up with me!

Mine is pretty simple, it is the beginning of an email address I set up several years ago while job hunting (I am a graphic designer) and it was just something I knew I would remember to get back into the site. I love that everyone is talking about their dogs, they are great comfort! My husband and I have 4 dogs plus my stepfather's dog moved into our home along with him and also 2 cats so we have a house full and, of course, they are always in the way of dad's wheelchair but we manage :) Jack, Scout, Bentley, Rufus and Kipp and then our kitties are George and Patty.

my name stands for my problem
t - thyroid
d - diease
a
mess
not as easy to fix as some doctors think , but i kept searching till a.l.s. affected my son , now i search and hope i find something to help him

My name is an abbreviation for Little beauty, a nickname that my hubby gave me in the late 80's. We got our first computer in the early 90's and that became my handle when aol was the only game in town. "you got mail"
I have an 11 year old German Shepard who is a sweetheart.

Mine is my initials plus my favorite football team, GO STEELERS! I put 99 on the end while searching for an AOL handle back in the mid 90s when I got my first PC. I have been jpsteeler99 ever since. I have two wonderful companions that keep me company while the wife is at work and the kids are at school. Both are recue mutts. Riley is a 70lb black lab mix and Ben is a 55lb hound mix.

So interesting reading all these stories. My husband helped me come up with mine when we moved to Florida the Sunshine state and I'm a mom of 3.
While I had always been sort of intimidated by animals, I agreed 3 years ago to get a puppy. Bailey is a sweet cockapoo who follows me everywhere I go. He's a true part of the family and "mom's best friend".

youll never guess mine.....so al tell yer. i am johnny and am from liverpool......see, told yer you would never get it....johnny

youll never guess mine.....so al tell yer. i am johnny and am from liverpool......see, told yer you would never get it....johnny

Yours was the easiest to guess.:razz:

bemindful

It is the message to myself that in order to truly practice living in this moment (all we have) I need to be mindful. This moment may be happy or sad or painful or peaceful. But if I am not mindful to live IN the moment, I will miss it. If I resist the moment (if it is painful for example), I will not learn from it, I will suffer through it.
It is hard, this practice. As a caregiver for a PALS, I sometimes struggle to be mindful.

My nickname has always been Shelley and when we were dating my Dad & sister decided Jim looked a lot like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo (tall, gangly, longish hair and unshaven). Henceforth Jim has also been known as Shaggy. My older nieces and nephews even referred to him as Uncle Shaggy before we were even married. Several years later I had to comeup with an email address on the spot - my BFF was with me and came up with Shelleynshaggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back