Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
City
Tseung Kwan o
I'm just after thoughts on my issue

I had twitching 1 year ago in my calf's then I didn't notice it for a year
5weeks ago I noticed twitching my trcip twitched for 30 hrs then stopped and then I noticed I was twitching everywhere on my body , my bum , arms my thumb my legs never stop other parts it's random

After 4 weeks I noticed perceived weakness like a fatigue in my left arm and 2 days later my right arm in recipe is now feeling weird and fatigued

The twitching has not stopped at all

Your thoughts thank you for taking the time

Legs a little bit weak Also lie a bit of tirenedess especially left side

I don't see any particular reason to worry about ALS. But the best idea is to see a doctor to baseline your strength. Then if anything changes, it will be easier to see. Twitching that seems constant is often related to too much stress and/or too little sleep, malnutrition (e.g. sugar highs) or dehydration.

Best,
Laurie

Thanks for a answer , I'm currently doing my calcium test tomorrow , my MRI and x-ray are clean . The tests for strength are 5/5 actually I still have my strength I just feel my muscles are tired fast like even lifting a cup is tiring on my triceps . It's been extremely rapid in the speed that this has happened bit I thought it's best to check and get some peice of mind .

Thank you for all the work you do here this disease needs to get some recognition and faster help for new treatments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back