Status
Not open for further replies.
only this and go. sometimes in my tongue twitch, just for a second, but i feel this. started before 8 month, and stop 2 month, and before couple weeks again started in my tongue. i can feel twitch in my all body. when i pressed some muscle, or get stretched strarted to twinch. sometimes started twinch when i sitting and stand up i feel in my leg twinch. i must tell that my twinch only take for few seconds, never longer 10 seconds. what you think?

Seriously? Did you read the previous responses? People have been gracious to you. Re-read what they wrote to you.

Read the stickies at the top of the page. FIND the stickies. Please don't post asking where they are. They're at the top of the Do I Have ALS Is This ALS? forum main page. If you can't find the Stickies, try harder. Read them once you find them.

If you still have questions, go to a doctor. Best advise is to move on with your life, to help you do that, go talk to a doctor, and trust what he (or she) has to say to you.

Think the trolls are out from under the bridge Rose.

AL.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity of these questions by scarany1. I never cease to be amazed at the level some folks will go to in their quest to have this disease. It's truly repulsive and sad to realize some people/trolls/jackas*es find some type of enjoyment in continually posting ignorant and obviously moronic questions.

Ruth

my post is not folks. i m sorry, you think wrong. i m just scared that desease. i have 21 year.

my tingling is especialy in left side of body, in my foot, leg, with my twitch (started before one year) started and pain in my back. is possible tha i have pinched nerve in my back and because of that i have fasciculation and tingling, and sometimes my finger move himselfs like twitch but all finger move nd twinchy. mybie pinched? because when i move my hand and shoulder in one way, now started to twinch in left leg, in button and leg.

I am really not sure what you are looking for here, how many people have told you it is not ALS ? You seem to want a definite diagnosis here and you are not going to get that.
Please go see a doctor and get a diagnosis and if you want to be on these forums please come back and support the people who really need it. When you are on here and keep asking questions you are taking away from the people who really need the advice and support. You have already gotten that several times but seem to want someone to tell you it is ALS. Please get some professional help and I hope you find the answer to your situation.

Dana

This is all sounding uncomfortably familiar, could be our visitor returning again, back pain one year, pattern of writing etc. Not sure but.........

Enough, you sent me a visitor message to which I have responded. I am sure you sent many others messages as well. We have answered the same questions repeatedly. You do not have ALS. If you are serious with your problems then see a Dr!

Al as you know I try and advocate for people to come here and ask question. That being said this has gone on long enough, we have all been patient and tolerant. If he is not going to listen then he is wasting our time and his. I suggest he be banned from our forum so we can move on to more productive endeavors.

I agree with Ted.

( Those of you reading my response, forgive the repetitive use of this poster's name. I am using it in hopes of it being clear to scarany1)

It appears scarany1 does not understand English very well, and perhaps does not grasp some of the subtleties of our responses. That aside, scarany1 needs to be seen by some sort of health care worker who does speak scarany1's own language and is able to get scarany1 counseling.

scarany1, you need to find help for your fears. You need to talk to someone you trust. You need to get off of this forum, and stay away.

If you feel you absolutely must go on an internet forum, you should find one that supports people who have anxiety illness. That is you. You have anxiety.

There is no one here who can help you at all. I'm sorry. You have used up any patience I, or anyone else have. If you want help, scarany1, tell the nurse at your school you have anxiety and BFS and you need to talk to someone to overcome your fears.

good bye

Anyone here who dealt with the users 22years or worr is familiar with this story and this user's obnoxious attitude and posting style. Feel free to continue to engage if you please, but the questions will never stop and your answers will never be acknowledged.

exactly my thought from the initial posting... guess some people have a bit too much time on their hands, and lack of empathy in their hearts to continue on like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back