Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some sort of a tingling in my left leg sometimes and i feel fasciculation when i begin to bend back and move my hand and shoulder. Is it possible that I have a pinched nerve in the back and that hurts me so deeply and tightens when i deep breath? because the back pain on the left side and fasciculation more pronounced in the left hand, and leg. sometimes fasciculation move my finger on hand and foot and finger yumping. you said that Mr. mymikija on hand and finger on my leg, made ​​it possible that all because i mybe have pinched nerve in the back? in back i have a little biger tonus muscle, that who is pain me. than you for your answer, you are in my mind

You really need to see a Dr. to have your questions answered. It could be a pinched nerve or many other things. We can not tell you what is going on with your body but I will reiterate that it is no way resembles ALS. Good luck and stop seeking answers on your computer and make an appt to see a Dr but not an ALS Dr.

thanks for your answers. i have couple question and i go. is tigling symptom of als? when i stretch muscle started to twinch, is that symptom of als? and one more: is hipertony muscle pain? how yours als is start? thank you, for your answer

and Is twinch when i stretches muscle because als, when i stretch muscle twinch is everywhere, or als twinch is when brain decision give a twitch? and do people with als have tingling in leg, on the skin and inside? please answer me. please, thank you good people.

thanks for your answers. i have couple question and i go. is tigling symptom of als? when i stretch muscle started to twinch, is that symptom of als? and one more: is hipertony muscle pain? how yours als is start? thank you, for your answer

Tingling is not a symptom of ALS. A twitch when you stretch a muscle is not a symptom of ALS -- it is a normal reflex. Hypertonia is not muscle pain. My ALS started with weakness in one of the muscles that control my thumb.

and Is twinch when i stretches muscle because als, when i stretch muscle twinch is everywhere, or als twinch is when brain decision give a twitch? and do people with als have tingling in leg, on the skin and inside? please answer me. please, thank you good people.

Both of these questions were answered above. Good luck to you.

is flowing in may leg symptom of als? i feel like curent in my leg. is symptom of als? please answer

No it is not.

AL.

electric curent in my leg, like that sensation in my leg and tingling. is that symptom of als? i go when you answer me, thanks

No! It's not a symptom of als!

Listen everyone has been trying to be patient with you. I started to type a smart ass remark but I caught myself and started over. We are going to keep giving you the same answer so please believe us. If you are not going to believe us I am not sure why you are asking the question. For a professional opinion see a Dr.

please tell me, can i have sometimes twitch in tongue because pinched nerve in my back?

sometimes in my tongue twitch, just for a second, but i feel this. started before 8 month, and stop 2 month, and before couple weeks again started in my tongue. i can feel twitch in my all body. when i pressed some muscle, or get stretched strarted to twinch. sometimes started twinch when i sitting and stand up i feel in my leg twinch. i must tell that my twinch only take for few seconds, never longer 10 seconds. what you think?

please tell me, can i have sometimes twitch in tongue because pinched nerve in my back?

Not likely, but if you get anxious enough about anything, lots of weird things happen in your body. Get your doctor to explain "psychosomatic" to you.

what you think?

If I were taking you seriously from this point forward, I think you spend far too much time on the Internet and not enough time at the doctor's office if you are as scared as you claim to be. But I really think you are an old troll in a new identity, so I'm done speaking to you after this post. Have a good life.

i m sorry if im boring you or something. i m here because you can best tell me about als. i being in the doktors,, and nothing special. i need couple kind words..

electric curent in my leg, like that sensation in my leg and tingling. is that symptom of als? i go when you answer me, thanks

You've been answered. Now go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back