Reason
Loved one DX
Country
SWE
State
Kalmar
City
Lindås
I can not find words for there is none that can describe what happened and how it affected so many . All memories, all smiles and laughs .
Helene was not just a mother , she was also a friend , colleague and wife. She believed in goodness, that there was something good in everyone no matter what others said.
I will never forget the late evenings when we sat and talked about life, the times I took her out in her wheelchair when she would smoke and the smile she had had when you met her gaze. She was my everything and she meant more than she could have imagined for so many people. Her suffering , we can not understand , just imagine. You could see the pain that came flooding out, but in the same time you could also see how she built up a mask, she did not want us to see her suffering, but we did.
She did everything for everyone else and although she was the one dying she thought of us, the family and friends and how we felt.
She is my role model , my soul mate and now my angel.
ALS is the most awful disease but it brings family and friends so much closer. I felt so much closer to her while helping her , even with the smallest things.
It was a joy to take care of her and the family got a completely different value.
My mother believed in family, goodness and love. This is also how I will live on , in my mother's good spirit and character.

Bless you, prayers of peace and comfort for you and your family.

Bless you and all family, you are in my thoughts

Blessings to you, your angel, and your family from us.

Max and Sandy

What a beautiful tribute to your mother. Prayers are with you and your family.

Debbie

I am so sorry for your loss, and God bless you for being the daughter every person hopes for. Your mother passed enveloped with love.
Paulette

Your post about your mother was beautiful. My mom died of cancer 16 1/2 years ago. Your post was if I could have written it myself about her. I wish you peace and healing. I'm so sorry to hear of your tremendous loss. May your beautiful memories sustain you. Kim

I'm so sorry you lost your mum. She will live on in you and in all those who knew and love her. Yasmin.

That was very beautiful and your tribute to her was obviously the result of her many strengths reflecting back on you.
So sorry for your loss!
Hugs
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back