Status
Not open for further replies.
Life jackets are for sissies. Really though it would have been too restraining and if I fell overboard Even with a jacket on I'd be toast soon anyway. Can't breathe in a hot tub so 60 degree water wouldn't have been any better. Either way I'd have been sunk.

AL.

Well at least you thought of one...........I am so inspired by the things you do........Freddie got up in his new caddy yesterday and all he wanted to do was go outside and see the sun........He went a little bit out the front door but I wouldn't let him go all the way down the ramps yet as he was just learning how to drive, He did tell me how weird it was for me to roll down the window as I drove off in the car"By" to him. I thought as I was going to get a new tire due to IKE...How odd that must be for some of the pals to not be able to see or do even the littlest of things we do...........Like saying goodbye as I drove off....
Hats of to yall...................and by the way an aide came by today and was very keen to ALS, I have been waiting for 3 months for help! Yall cross your fingers this one will work out..........
Al, Freddie agreed lifejackets are for sissies.........He just laughed and said like that mattered anyways........I guess us as cals think differently than pals........He was so glad you got to go.......He thought you should of had a topless skier behind the boat...........He STILL is a man.......
Hugs to you
netty

Al,
You are truly an inspiration! It is so good to hear about someone "living" with ALS rather than just about what you cannot do.
I tried to look at the pictures, but I guess being a newbie, I am locked out of them.

I sent you a PM linray. Let me know here if you got it please.

AL.

Right on!Love the pics!

Al,
I am such a newbie! What is a PM?

A private message. When you open your home page you should get a pm notice. It is just between myself and you. No one else can read it. You will be able to send them to other members soon.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back