Reason
PALS
Country
uni
State
unknown
City
unknown
I know this is going to sound completely random but this morning I woke up with terrible pain in my wrist. I am hoping I just slept on it the wrong way, but when I was telling someone they said that can be a first sign of muscle damage, and that muscles often compensate for each other if you have something, and that can cause the pain. The person i talked to suffers from carpal tunnel. Is what she said true? Could the wrist pain be a sign of something sinister?

Does als start in a place where you have never head twitching?

My understanding is that you have the twitching or fasciculations first. Whether you notice them or not is another matter. I didn't really notice any twitching in my hand other than once in a great while. I noticed none in my back but my wife saw them. Even after she'd tell me it was happening I couldn't feel it.

I'd bet you just slept on it or the muscle cramped. Did it hurt all day at the same intensity?
AL.

I have wrist pain, but it seems to be associated with atrophy in my wrist and hands.

It is getting a little better now. It was aweful this morning.

I can see twitches in my knees, calves, thumbs, etc. They happen every once in a while and seem to be worse when I have something on them. I have never felt or seen any in my wrist, that is why I was asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back