Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Bury St Edmunds
Hi all sorry to be posting back so soon on what has been an awful few weeks.
I have recently been discharged for a psychiatric hospital where I spent two weeks after taking an overdose, so please bare with me.
My symptoms started 9 weeks ago with all over body twitching which I saw Dr about and then a few weeks ago saw my Neurologist, firstly for a review of my multiple sclerosis, but whilst there I mentioned to him about the twitching, he examined me thoroughly and did strength testing and was happy that all was OK. But now I have symptoms since I saw him and have made an appointment to see my GP about my arm and hand. I have a heavy feeling in my forearm, and my fingers which I am finding hard to move, this has come on over the course of a week. I am still able to use them and can grip etc but it just feels different to my left arm. Does this sound familiar with anyone and should I be concerned? Will obviously see what gp says later today. Many thanks again to all who take time to read and for your help.

You are not describing ALS at all. Please read through your previous threads which we have closed. Closing this one too. Please don’t open another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back