RJ12345

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hello,

I am having very strange symptoms and am getting very worried. So it all started with this weird shocking feeling all over my body and inside my head. Its hard to explain. Then it started with muscle twitches all over my body. Mostly my legs but here and there in the back side and chest. Then I started getting this buzzing, tingling feeling in one foot. Then I had increased saliva production where my saliva was literally just water. These symptoms also increase at night when I am trying to sleep. Could this be ALS?

Hello, please make sure to read here: Read Before Posting

It covers most of what brings people here when they use their search bar to look for health answers. You don't list anything that would make a doctor concerned about a terminal neurological disease. It's not clear if you've been to see the doctor- that's where you should start if you have health worries. But an ALS forum is not the place for you!

That's great news.

All the best

Saliva is, after all, just aerated water, with some mucus and/or food thrown in, depending. If you mean you are kind of drooling, that can be allergies, not enough sleep, lots of things. But yes, start with a doctor, and no, this doesn't sound like ALS at all.

I have been to a doctor but I dont feel like my concerns were taken seriously due to my age. Plus I developed a new symptom in my right foot. It feels like the bottom of my foot is moving on its own and cramping. This is constant as well and comes out of no where. Would this be a sign? Google is making everything worse unforunately.

ALS onset is not typified by constant cramping in one foot that still does what you need it to.

My best advice is to get off Google. Block it and remove the functionality from your address bar. Then go and do everything you can still do with a cramping foot, twitches and weird feelings -- which, I'll bet, is everything you want to.

If you lose any functionality, that would be the time to see another doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back