Worried this could be als.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a chiropractor and he didn't say much about any symptoms but said back was very tight and got it to pop. I really have no clue what is going on with my body i feel like I'm falling apart with the constant twitching and soreness and now back being out. Its very frustrating for me to not be strong for my wife and son. I'm just going to try and push through till my neurologist appointment and hope for the best and hope they can figure out why all this is happening so I won't post till I have some answers. Thank you all for your time and responses they r very much appreciated. I'm mainly concerned for my wife and son what happens to me is alot less stressful then the pain and stress its causing them.

Sorry to post again but stressing because my legs and twitching is all over and back will not loosen or get better. Could the back issues be weakness in the back or legs? I'm really worried because legs r sore constantly and twitch non stop now I can feel them even when I stop and just am standing. I know pain isn't supposed to be early sign of als but I'm worried this could just be pushing my body with weakness somewhere and causing everything to hurt or go out.

Can you please stop? You don't have ALS, weakness, or symptoms even close to ALS. You're stressed?!! Try having the worst terminal illness in the middle of an ever worsening pandemic. I'm sorry you're having issues, but it is not the job of folks here to hand hold your health anxiety. Please, keep working with your docs. An ALS forum is not for folks with a generalised health anxiety disorder.

Best of luck to you. Please stay safe.

Ok thanks and u too

And I apologize u are right I shouldn't have posted on here unless I have a diagnosis after appointment. I remember the real stress of watching love ones die and that was real stress. I wont post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back