00/0000
Country
TR
State
NL
City
Eindhoven
Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forum since couple of weeks. My name is Özden and I am 32 years old male. My symptoms started with a pain in the back of my right knee 7 weeks ago. Now I have muscle twitches all over body including my face, muscle atrophy on the right leg, strange feeling on the left arm and hand, a mild diffuclty swallowing and I also think I have problem with my speech but no one seems to recognize that. I had blood tests and vitamin D seems to be really low. I saw 4 neurologists up untill now and none of them recognized a clinical weakness or something strange. I had EMG for the right leg and left arm and all seems to be normal. I got very clumsy but I havent failed to do any physical task. Does this sound like MND to you?

No. 4 neurologists and an emg all said normal. First thing is to correct the vitamin d. We have seen others with low vitamin d have all their symptoms resolve once it was normalized for a couple of months. However even without the vitamin d repeated normal neuro exams and a normal emg say you need to look elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back