Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TN
So I’ve had twitching an weakness for awhile now . Well I can’t see the neurologist for awhile . I looked back at my bw and my Creatine was a point below normal . I googled and said muscles disease now I am worried it still could and it’s als . My urine was normal and I don’t know about current blood work . My doctor said it was normal but she said that about the last worried she missed it and that she missed it this time . I haven’t looked at it this time due to this fear .

One point below normal is nothing to worry about. ALS is a neurological disease, not a muscle disease, so you can put your worries aside.

Good luck to you.

Thank you, It said on google it could mean neuromuscular disease and it freaked me out .

Low creatinine can mean issues with kidneys. However, creatinine can fluctuate. Mine has been in the normal range but, when I was running and skinny, it was low. I thought that was unusual since I was muscular but I was underweight.

One blood level that is off by just a little is usually ignored. You might have been over hydrated or any number of things.

If it concerns you, ask your GP.

Thanks ! I’ve gained weight since then, but don’t work out . Not sure what it would be now ! But I am a tiny girl . I need to start doing that again . I drink 84 oz of water a day !

84 oz of water is a lot if you are not working out, esp. if your weight is low, and could be contributing to the twitches through an electrolyte imbalance. Not sure why you are drinking that much, but would try backing off to see how that might affect the twitches. And of course to be healthy, you want to eat a "bright" (yellow, green, red, purple produce).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back