Worried I have symptoms of ALS. Grandmother also had motor neurone disease. Advice/support please x

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were asked not to post until you had results. I am quite certain that you would have heard long ago if there was any issue. it is reasonable to contact the ordering physician. Do not post until you have results

Your Thread has rambled on for 3 pages now. You've been told by very ALS knowledgeable
members... you do not have ALS.

Key sentence of all your posts said by a Neurologist.

"I don’t think you should have this test again’ is because she didn’t see anything wrong,"

If you post again (I hope not) only the EMG report and the "Summary/Conclusion" at
the bottom of the pages. Pick up the phone and call for the report.... even being in the UK.

You're here because you have computer... they can send it to you that way if needed.

Copy the Summary/Conclusion and paste it here. Simple.

You have repeatedly posted out of the cihals section. You have no reason to remain here but another inappropriately placed post will result in a ban
Hi

I received my EMG results, not the actual readings but a letter from the neurologist.

This was my second EMG.

EMG done 4 months apart.

First one done in February 2020 on my left leg, which was normal and my second one done in June carried out in my right leg, torso, throat and left arm.

This is the letter i got from the neurologist yesterday. Is it time I put the fear of MND behind me?

After two clear EMG’s, 4 months apart and normal creatine kinese levels, am I ok?

I attach the reading from the letter I received.

any opinions are much appreciated!

Attachments

• 7A75DF75-FF40-454F-925C-E59DF13C5AB8.jpeg
    7A75DF75-FF40-454F-925C-E59DF13C5AB8.jpeg
    964 KB · Views: 228
Yes as you have repeatedly been told

you are good to go.

What do you mean I am good to go?

Lucy, it means you have been very comprehensively cleared of ALS. It means you no longer have to post here. It's wonderful news.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back