00/0000
Country
US
State
WV
City
Nitro
Hello all!

For the last few days I have had a new symptom I have never had before and it’s very scary and worrisome. I attached a picture to this chat where I’m getting the symptoms at. I have been feeling twitching and spasm like feeling in this area. Should I be concerned? It varies from under my breast to below my rib cage. It feels like fluttering, twitching, spasm like. It is hard to explain. I drink plenty of water and have been to the bathroom regularly so I know it’s not related to that. It will do it for like 10-15 seconds then stop a few minutes then starts over again
48650994-A776-4F72-B8A9-D3AE7B44F8A4.jpeg

I will also add that I can’t really see them too much (I haven’t tried to look many times) and they feel more internal to where I can’t feel it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Past threads here for folk to see what has already been discussed and answered:

Hi there-

Looking back on previous threads, it seems you were recommended to keep working with your doctors. Your posting pattern indicated a fixation on ALS despite not showing the symptoms. You were asked a year ago to stop posting and not post again unless you were told by your doctors that motor neuron disease was a possibility. Has this happened? What steps are you taking to deal with your symptoms and your health anxiety?

You must stop, this is truly inappropriate.
Get straight to your doctor, show them all your posts, and get help.
I refrained from replying to you the last 2 times you were doing these posts.
This is my only reply, but you can get help from doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back