Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
TR
State
IS
City
IST
Hi all, my English is not good so maybe I can't explain everything properly.Sorry for that.I am 25 year old male.

My symptoms begin 1 year ago on my left leg.It's like twitching or tremor i can't describe the feeling(Still have this feeling). And pain in heel when i walk too much or stand too long. So I decided to go to neurologist. Neurologist check my leg and said its not big problem. No muscle weakness. And i take MRI test.In the test i had herniated disc but its not a big deal. And i relaxed and didn't think about als.I live with that feeling until now.

My second symptoms started 1-2 week ago.In my left hand i feel twitching on the same spot after some movement like lifting things (weight doesn't matters).And i feel weakness on my hand(maybe i assume that).I worry about it.I read the posts and i didn't see someone like that and i searched on internet i didn't see twitches after movement about als but i worried too much.Doctor said maybe it is Carpal Tunnel syndrome.But i dont feel any numbness in my hand.I will have EMG test 1 week later.
I have too much anxiety for 1 week.I cant sleep.

Please advice.Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back