Not open for further replies.

Js993

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
SP
Hi im Jorge, i have 28 years old, i know the probability of having it at my age but im really worried about having ALS

It started two months ago with weakness in my legs, i feel like my legs are heavy and its for me more difficult to walk, sit down and stand up.
I swim regularly too and i feel like i get more tired than before
Like a month ago i started to have muscle twitching in my legs and a painless stiffnes in my right wrist, i think it gets stuck sometimes and my precision with the mouse now its really awkward, its not imposible to do regular task for me but my hands feels more clumsy.
I think i have a little trouble breathing too.

Could be this ALS? Im really don't know if its my anxiety creating the symptoms or i am really in an early stage.

Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language

lgelb

Forum Supporter
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
Hi Jorge, I don't think you have ALS, but you should see a doctor who can check your strength and see if there are any tests, such as lab work, that should be done.

Best,
Laurie

Js993

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
SP
Thans for your response.

I went to my GP and after a few tests he sent me to a neurologist.

The things that make me panic are that the handling with the mouse is off and the stiffness in my hands is getting worse as days goes by and i have no pain at all, its getting more difficult to do regular tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.