Worried about onset breathing symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the sleep apnea test a full sleep study?

A HR of 101 during PFTs is not serious in itself. But if your heart consistently feels too fast, like I said, ask your internist about a drug to slow it down. You can also monitor your own pulse with an oximeter and see if when you feel your heart is racing, it really is.

The thing about that is, if your heart is stressed, the rest of you can feel stressed, too. It is your most important muscle, after all.

These test results give us no concern for ALS or any serious lung disorder, and it sounds like the same was true for the pulmonologist.

It really seems you are scaring yourself severely with no good reason.
There is no way you have ALS of any onset and you keep getting told this.
You won't believe doctors, and you probably won't believe us and that is ok.
What won't be ok, will be for you to continue coming here and push this thread any further.
I truly hope you return to your PCP and get help - follow up on heart and sleep issue, talk about stress and any other things your PCP who is examining you feels needs to be checked.

No, no ALS, so I'm mighty perplexed about why you are so worried. You've been told 15 different ways that you don't have ALS, so maybe, just maybe, you should believe this. As such, thank you for updating the forum. You're very blessed not to have this insidious disease.

All the best to you and good luck in the future. I hope you are grateful for your health, as any PALS here would love not to have ALS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back