Not open for further replies.

Vets

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
NO
Hi im very worried I might have ALS. Im a 21 year old man. Ive always struggled with anxiety regarding my health. A few days ago I started urinating more frequently. After ruling out diabetes, my body started twitching a lot all over, especially when resting. I've had this before about one and a half year ago, which went away. My symptoms currently are.
Mucus in throat that i struggle to clear
Feeling weak
Twitches all over including inside chest/throat
Fatigue
Numbness and itchiness
No appetite
Feeling like I have to pee when I dont have to.
As I said I feel weak and not great, even writing this my hand feels tired and I just don't want to continue. But I was at the doctors earlier who cleared me of any obvious muscle weakness or coordination issues. So I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance this doesn't sound like the begginning of ALS. Or if it does I'll have to prepare myself for it. Have a wonderful day anyone who reads this

Hi there. Please read this: Read Before Posting

As you will see, twitching means nothing unless accompanied by multiple other neurological signs- none of which you report. Not sure how you became worried about ALS because of urinary issues and sensory stuff, but you really shouldn't be. Keep working with your doctor about your peeing, but this forum is not the place for you- which is fantastic news!

Take care.

Oh i'm really sorry! It's mostly the muscle twitching which worried me, online doctors and all that. Sorry for the bother, thank you very much! Have a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back