Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
IND
State
maharashtra
City
akola
hi i had broken left humeral shaft in may 10 for that i had a surgery & put a plate there. but after that i observed left wrist drop due to damage to radial nerve. i again had a tendon transfer surgery in august 10 for wrist drop. i had a big casting on my left hand for a period of 4 weeks. after removing the casting i observed twitchinh first in left hand & then all over the body. now i feel various things in my body such as popping of joints, reduction in size of hip & pennis, feeling of itchiness, pins & needles sensation, hot & cold feeling on various parts of my body, frequent change in colour of my left hand, body pain at various parts, clumsy left hand, feeling fatigue, yawning etc. also fasciculation not yet stopped its still there but at random & does not long for long period. so i m worried that is this als. please advice me on this. thanking you all in advance.

It does not appear that you have anything at all to worry about! If you are concerned see a Neurologist but your symptoms are not those of ALS. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back