12/2017
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Emerald
Hi everyone,

Just to update and say a big thank you for all your kindness and support.

Sadly Nigel died on 6/5/20 at home.
We had put him in our bed and I was holding him. Our kids were there too.We even found a baby duckling under the car and my son put It on his pillow. He would have loved that.(It went back to the pond and found its mum).
It was as lovely as it could be but I am heartbroken.
Our son is joining Genfi to continue the search for a cure.
I will never know how much was Ftd/als and how much was his brain Mets from melanoma but he was keen to help in the search for a cure for als and ftd.

I truly hope it's not too long.
Thank you again.

I am so very sorry.

i am glad you were with him.
thank you to your son. We are getting close to answers. He is helping as did Nigel with his participation.

I am closing the original thread but opening an in memoriam so people can express condolences

peace and comfort

I’m so sorry. Peace to you and your family.

So very sorry that Nigel has gone home. Glad that you and the children were with him, and that it was peaceful.

May you have peace knowing that Nigel is now free, and comfort from your family and friends.

Bill

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you and thank your son.

Sincere condolences to you and your family 🙏 wishing you peace

I'm glad you were all together with Nigel -- it sounds like you have a great family, and wish you all much peace and strength.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry for your loss but grateful that the passing seemed so peaceful. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

My condolences for your loss. glad your family could share his last moments. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back