Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue,
I gotcha mon.. I have a prescription from a procedure a month ago. I appreciate your advice.. Good advice, will stick to the good all inclusive drinks.. We are going to beaches Negril. Have been to Sandals in Negril when we were first married, first time with my
Son. He travels with us a lot. He is a real good rule follower, he is a super conservative, glad of that. Thanks for caring, wish we could find a cure and you could book a trip for all od us together... Were will we go?

Actually, I am looking into that! You know I have been pondering one of those reposition cruises they have for like 199.00 when the ships go from Canada or Seattle back to the caribbean in the fall after sailing Alaska. The cruises are anywhere from 1 day to 3 days. They have a ton of handicap rooms and excellent medical staff in case of emergency. Plus we wouldnt be to far out to sea at any one time. They usually go in late Sept....What do you think? I would be so happy to see everyone here! Can you imagine it?! I would probably be so happy I would cry for sure. Oh you are gonna have so much fun in Negril! Beaches is just great! The all inclusive is so the way to go! You must have a Tia Maria and creme for me! well, and a pina colada too, well...and a chi chi! Have a great time, everytin be Irie!
~Hugs, Kari

i wont even comment on this one lol

Thanks for the info. I will tell ny Grandma about that. I've noticed that she coughs alot and seems to be choking on saliva. I will see if someone can mention this to her doc.

hey girl, checking in on you guys. Every little thing going to be all right down here in Jamaica. Loving it.. I think so many nice helpful Jamaicans looking after me is really amazing...

j

hey girl, checking in on you guys. Every little thing going to be all right down here in Jamaica. Loving it.. I think so many nice helpful Jamaicans looking after me is really amazing... j

WOW, enjoy, we are all jealous!

Oh I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous! Now I gotta get out my Hawaiian Tropic lotion and just smell it and close my eyes and picture that I am there! Da Jamaican's be so nice mon! Some of the nicest people in the world I think!
Irie!
Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back