Woke Up - Air Hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that there's ups to the downs. Don't wear yourself out keeping us updated. We're there with you no matter what happens.

Pete, you and your family have been in my thoughts. I am hoping you pass peacefully. You have shared so openly of yourself, and provided encouragement and enlightenment to many who visit this forum. You will be in the hearts of many forever. You are leaving a legacy of love & thoughtfulness. Big Hug Pete!

Pete, what glory awaits! Love to you and your family.

Pete, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing and I have admired your strength and love for your family so much the past couple of years. Wishing you peace and comfort.

Praying for peace Pete. Love Ya

Hugs

Love to you Pete!

hospice cant seem to get me comfortable. i just suffer along. i pray for deliverance

I hope you find your peace, soon, Pete. If the hospice staff understands that comfort is your top priority (and there is no lack of virtue in that!) and yet are unable to devise it, then Carey might want to reach out to the agency's nursing director or medical director, as well as your own PCP, for more ideas.

Best,
Laurie

What a blessing you are to so many pals and cals. Thank you for letting us travel with you. ❤️

Thank you Pete. For everything. You a truly inspirational human being. I pray you find peace and comfort soon. Hugs to you and Carey.

Pete I continue to pray for peace and comfort for you and Carey. Thank you for the inspiration that you are continuiously, even now.

Luv Ya

Pete, Popping in to let you know you've been in my thoughts. Continuing to pray for peace and comfort for you.

Pete...I've been thinking of you and hoping your more comfortable since your last post. Your one heck of a man Pete. I'll be thinking of you, Carey and your son. Peace to you Pete.

I too have been thinking about you and praying for you Pete.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back