Woke Up - Air Hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hospice nurses said that i am inn last days. no air movment except at very top of lungs, extreme air hunger, wean chest and back pain hr142/99.

lost temper with nurse and step mom feel aweful even after appologizing.

to hard to type

Pete,

Sending good thoughts and prayers to you.

Love ya man
Chally

Praying Pete for strength and comfort for you and Carey and the entire family.

Luv you

Sending prayers and strength.

Pete, you and Carey are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Thinking of you Pete.

Pete, I will miss you terribly. One of the reasons I stay away these days is that I hate to log in and see who is gone. That's selfish of me. I realize it. I'm sorry.

You have been much stronger than you ever expected to be. You have also been a wonderful addition to our family here. Thank you for being so open. You will be here forever, my friend.

Love you, Pete.
Becky

Hoping for peace and comfort in these hard times.

I appreciate your openness and willingness to share. Wishing you peace and comfort.

Be at peace, Pete. Everyone in that room knows who you really are, and love surrounds you. Peace and strength to you and Carey, and all your family.

Best,
Laurie

Pete,

You and your family are in my prayers. I will continue to pray for your son after you are in Heaven.

God bless you.

Pete you have been a brave and strong warrior. Hoping for peace and comfort for you and family. Much love, Kay

Peace and comfort to you and Carey Pete.

it is 2a am here i woke up with lots of back pain but weirdly rested. i dont know what each day holds but this is the most comfoortable i h ave been in days. as i type though, i am wearing out

Hugs Pete, you’re in my heart and prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back