Woke Up - Air Hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete,

You have been such an inspiration to me ever since I landed on this forum in 2015. Your faith has been steadfast and I hope to meet you one day when we're both running again.

Praying for peace and comfort for you Pete. Can’t wait to meet you on the other side one day.

Hugs

Thinking of you Pete.

spent the night choking on some asperated ensure. long night

So sorry Pete. Maybe your wife could thicken it a bit. Either with simply thick, or thick it. Praying you can rest today.

Hugs

i do thicken. nurse just left rumbling in left lobe upper and lower. no pnoumonea yet but keeping an eye on

Thinking about you Pete.

I am so sorry Pete!

no longer drinking my liquids due to choking. they are thickend to pudding consistancy and i eat them with a spoon. i see this as part of my choice of not having a feeding tube. no regrets just reporting what is happening.

Hang in there man.
Comfort is definitely not part of the game here.
Sending ya good thoughts
Love ya,
Chally

Pete I am so sorry about the liquids. Prayers continue to be with you.

Hugs

i have had to up my adovant to every hour and half. swallowing causes cramping and breathing is incredibly difficult even with bipap. adavant helps more than trilogy bipap. still trying to use both.

4 year wedding aniversary tomorrow. my poor wife :(

I see this as part of my choice of not having a feeding tube. no regrets just reporting.

Knowing what you know now, would you have made a different choice on the feeding tube?

Anniversary Blessings to you both. As long as you are together there is still love to share. B.

Attachments

• Flowers.jpg
    Flowers.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 162
Happy Anniversary Pete and Carey. Wishing you both love and joy on your special day. :)

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back