Woke Up - Air Hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete, you have become a special friend to many on this forum, including me. Take care and know you and your family are in my prayers.

Steve

Pete...your a hero to many. Thank you so much for giving us all insight to what is happening to both you and your wife on this beastly journey. The fact that your going through so much yet your still here sharing with the hopes of helping others speaks volumes about you as a human being. Thank you Pete. Bless you.

Thinking of you Pete and thankful for all your posts in this forum - many things you wrote in the past helped me when my PALS was here. Virtual hugs to you.

OH Pete
I am so sorry you are going through this. I have no solutions, so am just sending hugs and support.

Wendy xx

Pete,
I’m thinking of you and sending you and your wife positive thoughts.

Sending much love Pete xxx

In admiration of your courage and candor, I can only wish you and your wife the best.

Ed

general update. when i started this thread i could still talk in spurts and i could transfer easily. now i cannot get more than a whisper out - there is not enough breath. transfering is extremely difficult. any movement including trying to go to the bathroom causes me to sweat like i just ran 20 miles and have less breath than sitting still does-i almost go into air panic each time. what is the most weird is that my mind keeps working although fuzzier with some confusion. i still smile at times. people seem to think i am near the end and my body appears to confirm it but my mind keeps going. i dont like eating anymore but force myself to have a little lunchmeat and cottage cheese twice a day. my wife still makes me three different "health drinks" and i drink what i can. i also cry at almost anything.

thank all of you for your help and concern

Hugs to you and your wife, Pete!

Pete thank you for making the time to update us. You are deeply loved by many and I wish you much peace xxx

You are such a tough cookie for giving us insight while crumbling.
Hugs to you!

Pete, hugs and prayers for you. You are very strong to keep updating here. Thank you for giving us some insight to what you are experiencing. Holding you both across the miles

Hugs,

Sue

My heart hurts for you and your wife Pete. You are a good man and I'm sorry you're struggling. My thoughts and prayers are always with you.

Christine

Thinking about you a lot today Pete and hope your doing ok.

Hugs and prayers for you and your wife Pete. They gave my father tons of morphine and Ativan for his air hunger. Hospice was finally able to get him calmed down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back