Status
Not open for further replies.

bear2

Al, Tbear, Carol, Mike and everyone else,

I am writing today to thank you all for this wonderful site. My dad passed away on December 27, 17 months after he was diagnosed with ALS. His days were made easier by all of the helpful information that I gathered from this very site. You all have no idea how useful some of your hints and insights into this disease helped us along the way. When we encountered a problem I always came here and searched the entries and usually found sound advice. The compassion and caring that you all show goes above and beyond. You reach out to complete strangers with your support and one day you will be rewarded. My dad is at peace now - he is no longer suffering. I wish each and every one of you all of the best. I will continue to visit this site in the hope that I will be able to pass along something useful to someone else as you have all done for us. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you so very, very much for your unselfish support and kindness to all who reach out to you through this website.
bear2

Bear2,

I'm so sorry to hear about your father's passing. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'll keep you in my prayers for much strength and comfort in the days ahead. Your Dad IS at peace now. Take comfort in that, and know he knew how much you loved him. Stay strong,
Trish

Dear B2:
Sorry to hear about your Dad. 17 months is really fast... even for ALS and I'm sure that you are all feeling a mixed sense of relief in your grief. I think it's not uncommon. Oh and thanks for your kind words.
CHeers

T.

Dear Bear2,
Sorry to hear that you have lost your father. May God give you and your family peace and grace at this very hard time.
Thanks for your posts, you have helped us as well.

So sorry you have lost your father. This last month has been a bad one for losing friends from the forum. Thanks for your kind words and feel free to drop in anytime you have helpful advice.
Al.

Bear2,
I am sure you are going through many emotions, but I want you to know that I will be praying for you and your family. Knowing that your dad is at peace, but not here with you, is bittersweet I am sure. May God give you strength during this tough, tough time.
Dana

Dear bear2...My heart goes out to you and your family.

I will keep you in my prayers to give you strength and hope. Take comfort in knowing you will get to see him again one day and that he is no longer ill.

God Bless You!

Praying for a cure,
Jbird

Dear Bear2,

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family during this sad time. I am so sorry this condolence comes late, however it is heartfelt. I know that your dad is at peace now and he is whole again. Thank you for your input during that past months and for your kind words. We are all in this together, and together we shall remain. My prayers are with you and your family.

Stay Strong, Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back