Wish everybody would read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was Elaine and she said it to her new doctor.

Wow Nikki what a memory! Thanks for the laugh at helping remember a past conversation here :)

Sorry :oops: Levity just as important.

The best way to shut them all is the simple statement "I am dying".

I feel ya Pete.......for a while when I was ask, how are you feeling or doing.....my response was"Pretty good for a dead guy". I started noticing that people didn't know how to take it.
After taking charge of my innerb!tch, I nixed it as an inappropriate response.

The "you're so strong"

" don't you ever get tired'

"I can't imagine how you do it"

" if you need anything let me know".....I pull out my list and they run

"Is something wrong, you look so tired". .

Obviously I am not looking fantastic! .mostly really scary.....sometimes when I just can't help my self I will reply I love my husband. What else could I do abandon him because things are harder? That's not the way our marriage has been!

I am done worry about everyone else emotional well being.

Pete, I am with you. I try to not be rude but sometimes.I.just don't care.

I'm tired of people telling me, "Well, everyone has to die sometime."

Right, I know that. I just wish my dad wouldn't have to endure the awful suffering that goes hand in hand with ALS.

>you look so thin

Wow that's like saying what a nice suntan to someone with second degree burns

>I'm tired of people telling me, "Well, everyone has to die sometime."

Those people need to get together with my Mother In law. Early in the piece, when I had the doctors stumped, they had "terminal " being mentioned a lot.
My mother in law said to me "well I could get hit by a bus tomorrow "
mmm.....that could be arranged! !

>I'm tired of people telling me, "Well, everyone has to die sometime."

Those people need to get together with my Mother In law. Early in the piece, when I had the doctors stumped, they had "terminal " being mentioned a lot.
My mother in law said to me "well I could get hit by a bus tomorrow "
mmm.....that could be arranged! !

you know what's the diff from in laws then outlaws, outlaws are wanted :)

Thanks Davbo, just had my "throw your head back and laugh deep" for the day! LOVE it! I will think of that now every time she comes up with a pearler...I will never keep a straight face in front of her again!
God bless, Janelle x

When I was in the ER a doctor came into my room and told me that my bowels would die inside me while I was still alive and start rotting away, why would anybody think that would help me? She was wrong but it made it harder for me.

Janie

Love it...,"outlaws are wanted"...cheers needed that!

My in-laws are long gone........but I kinda liked it when they were around. Especially my mother in law, she had a rough life....but never lost her ability to love unconditionally. My wife has a lot of her qualities, at least when she is in a good mood!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back