Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
US
State
WV
City
Cameron
So sad to tell you all my hunny is finally at peace..... He got his wings at 2:00 this morning, Jan21 , 2015.
Thank you all for your love and support. He passed on his own terms, we didn't have to start heavy meds, just passed peacefully in his sleep...
I love you all, and will check in when I can.

So very sorry for your loss Sissy. I am glad Ronnie is at peace.

Sissy, you did a wonderful job of caring for Ronnie. I'm sorry you've lost him, but pleased for both of you that he departed on his own terms. Be well, and let us know how you are doing. Hugs, Becky

I am very sorry. Peace and comfort to you as he flies free

Our prayers are with you both god bless.

You have my heartfelt condolences Sissy. May God grant you an abundance of His grace, peace, and comfort.

Sorry for your loss, Sissy. I'm glad it was peaceful and he is free now.

My thoughts are with you,sorry for your loss but happy he is free.

really sorry for your loss so so sad

Ronnie is at peace, I pray for your peace and comfort.

Sissy, so sorry but glad it was peaceful the way we all want it. He is with so many other ALS angels now, flying free and watching over you. Even after two months, I still think of my Joe all the time and know freedom was the best he could wish for and I can rejoice in this for him. Thinking of you as you learn to cope with this next chapter. Hugs and live. Donna

I'm sorry for your loss...

Jim

I am so sorry for you loss. I am so happy to hear that he went peacefully though. That is what I am praying for with my dad when the time comes. Sending you a big hug, Kim

wrapping you in a hug sissy

for so many, the end is so much more peaceful than the struggle leading up to it for so long

I hope you can find some peace and rest quickly, you gave him such an excellent level of care and he knew every day he was well loved

Sissy, he was lucky to have you at his side throughout his journey to ensure the most comfort he could have.
--Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back