Diagnosis
01/2017
Country
US
State
KS
City
Lenexa
Our hearts are broken. We lost our baby, Wilson, last week. He was a rescue puppy who found his forever home with us. He was at least 16 years old and had been with us going on 14 years. Wilson's best buddy, Jeffery, is very sad. He is cuddling both of us.

Wilson was a special puppy who loved to be carried. He loved to sleep on my shoulder when I took a nap. When Joyce was in Oklahoma taking care of her parents, Willson was my co-pilot each Friday night as we drove to Muskogee for the weekend, sharing chicken nuggets. How he ran to find his Mommy when we arrived.

Wilson didn't play with toys, didn't do fetch, and stay and come here were not in his vocabulary. He just gave us love. Lots and lots of love.

We will miss him forever. Be safe my friend until we meet again at the rainbow bridge.

I am so sorry for your loss. These sweet souls manage to insert themselves so quickly into our hearts and lives and give so much of themselves to us. Give Jeffery some extra love from me.

I am truly sorry for your loss. Our furry friends mean so much to us and it is painful to lose them.

Steve

Dave, I’m so sorry. They are family, plain and simple. Kevin

I am very sorry. What a special pup!

I'm so sorry, that is heartbreaking.

It's clear that Wilson was a very special dog. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know he will live on in your heart.❤️

I am so sorry for your loss of Wilson. It is so hard to lose our dogs--they take a big place in our hearts.

Sharon

I'm so sorry for your loss. They truly give us comfort and unconditional love 💘 they ultimately become family 🐩🐕

Oh Dave, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'd do without Ace. Poor Jeffery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back