Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
nc
City
nc
Yes, another twitching question. I was just curious as to what type of twitching is usually associated with ALS. I had a normal EMG two weeks ago, but it was only after about 1 1/2 weeks of twitching, so I feel like it was too soon to do one.
My question is-is twitching associated with ALS usually in one or two muscles, or generalized. Mine is like popcorn popping-one here, one there. If I'm laying down, it's like 1-2 every couple of mins. Pretty much in any muscle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I am a 28/F. Thanks!:-?

alot of us on here have that that are udiagnosed

Hello peanut from what i have read from the members on here is basically a twitch is a twitch. However its reassuring that your emg is clean. I have been twitching nonstop for about 5 months now ive had 3 clean emgs mri spinal tap. Seeing als doc to get a thrid opinion. I have the vibrating all the time especially in my right foot. Iam still concerned and its been 5 months, I think you are safe no als. Thanks jenny

Thanks Jenny. Any other advice?

Hi peanut78 :D

This thread is recent and explains my personal observations. That may be of help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back