Not open for further replies.

ggrammer

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
ID
Hi everyone, I am a 35 year old man, have had twitching since about 3 weeks ago, until today it has not gone away. It started with a twitch in my upper back that lasted all night, then the next day it disappeared. But a few days later my whole body became twitching, especially in my calves, thighs and arms. The twitches occur every day but only once or twice twitch at a time, never continuously and then moments later move to other parts of my body. Sometimes there are no twitches for several hours at all, sometimes only a few minutes twitching occurs in other parts of my body. I don't feel any other symptoms like muscle weakness etc. Could this be ALS? Thank you

What a massive leap from harmless twitching to a terminal disease. 70% of the population twitches at one point or another in their lifetime; it's a human thing. I twitch all the time, but it's not me who has ALS, it's my husband.

Twitching does not equal ALS, regardless of what Dr. Google told you.

It's a good time to look at diet, hydration, sleep, stress, positioning in your chair /sofa /bed, and exercise. But not a time to worry about ALS.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back