Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
City
Altoona
I'm 30 years old I've noticed lately I have a twutch in my lower left eyelid that comes and goes constantly. Sometimes I get a twitch in my middle finger left leg left arm and right arm but I have been getting a continuous twitch in my right leg above my knee that goes away when moving but comes back at rest I don't really have any weakness except sometimes my fingers in my left hand will be numb and when I wake up ussually when it's cold outside my left hand will be hard to and hurt to close but hot water and a few minutes it goes away I was wondering if this could be als of something else

I don't see any reason for concern as regards ALS. You could try doing some hand exercise before bed and in the morning. Better sleep and dealing with stress are often helpful in reducing the kinds of things you describe.

Best,
Laurie

No reason at all to even consider ALS.
What did your doctor say, I presume you would see a doctor before coming here?
I feel you probably missed reading this post, please read it really carefully as it is our offical position and will really help you figure out what is a concern in what you are feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back