• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora, I just learned about your husband passing yesterday... so quick a journey, it's just unbelievable. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

I am very sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers an condolences go out to you and your family.

Your grief is equal to the depth of love you have for your beloved....The loss is so great, because your love is so great. I will be praying for your as you journey through this transition. It will get better over time. Hope you have family and close friends to see you through. You have us here too! (gentle ((hugs))

Thoughts & prayers to you and your family! So very sorry!

>>>>HUGS<<<<

I am so very sorry for your loss! The monster has been beaten and Bran is at rest.

I am so sorry for your loss hon. Breaks my heart to know you are hurting too. I don't have any answers as, I too, am trying to grasp this horrible new reality that is my worst nightmare. Just know that you are not alone. My heart breaks for you. *hugs*

Prayers for strength and peace to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Love and light
Meg

I am so sorry to hear of Bran's death. I guess there is no good time. It's always too soon. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

I miss you everyday Bran. It has been 11 days, and I cant feel you with me. Miss you! Love you!

I am so, so very sorry for your loss.

I am soo sorry Pandora. I too, have been asking Jason to haunt me, make his presence known. I feel soo lost, and empty without him and miss him terribly. :( *hugs*

I am so, so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful wife you are. As hard as it is, his suffering is over, Be strong.

I'm so sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back