White Powder Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
BethU,

I can't argue with that! I've never met a mean Canadian! In fact, the U.S. Navy use to (don't know if they still do) have an exchange program with the Canadian Navy. I've served with some Canadians on at least one duty assignment.

I've served with some Royal Navy guys from the U.K. as well and they were great "blokes" to serve with as well.

The Brits were very fond of their "bevies".

Zaphoon

I guess that some people misunderstood my posting. I was just asking a simple question if anyone had heard anything.

Sorry Doug but that is a tactic used by scammers. Join up and ask about some supplement and 9 out of 10 will google it which takes you to their sales site. We are a careful bunch here. That's why we're the number 1 support site.

AL.

It's OK Doug. I guess we're a tough crowd! LOL Gotta be!

Welcome to our world!:shock:

Hope your parents are doing as well as they can be. It's a heart breaker for sure. You are a great son for trying to find out all you can for them!

Hi Eveybody,

I normally don't post questions that I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to but my mother ask me to.... my mother was at a support group this week and a man had mentioned that White Powder Gold may help in treating neurological disorders. I've searched the inernet and couldn't find anything, so I thought I would ask the forum; mom is grasping at anything as she watched my dad deteriorate.

Thanks to everyone how responds

Doug

I came across your post when searching more info on wpg myself. There is a ton about it on the web( a google search will get you tons of sites). Overall, there is a good indication that monatomic gold (and platinum group metals too) have positive effects on our cells. There have been reports of it being helpful in treating neurological disorders, and I have read about a few cases of neuro behavioral disorders that responded to low dose treatment with wpg. Also, various cancers and rheumatic diseases have been treated with gold, in the established medical community. SO, if oncologists are using it with success, there must be something to it. I have just started using wpg and have noticed some small positive things with regard to clarity of mind, perceptiveness, calmness, and wellbeing, as well as things like growing hair in areas where it had thinned. It has only been a month, and I had already started on my spiritual journey a while before. I have more energy, need less sleep...I just remembered this. Anyway, I have had no side effects. So, in answer to your question, I can't see any reason not to try wpg. I guess you might want to check with your father's doctors to make sure it won't react with anything they are using, but from what I understand, it shouldn't. But, it's always best to check with the doc's. I am a big believer in the power of thought and positive thinking. Whether it is in the form of prayer, or visualization,or intention, the power of the mind is awesome. ANd, when doing this in numbers, it is even more powerful. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back