09/2007
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Hamilton
Hi Eveybody,

I normally don't post questions that I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to but my mother ask me to.... my mother was at a support group this week and a man had mentioned that White Powder Gold may help in treating neurological disorders. I've searched the inernet and couldn't find anything, so I thought I would ask the forum; mom is grasping at anything as she watched my dad deteriorate.

Thanks to everyone how responds

Doug

Funny you couldn't find anything on the Internet. Lots of hits on Google for this product. Sure you're not pushing it?

Complete waste of money. If you want to go that route go get some Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps which has gold leaf floating in it. If the gold doesn't work at least he'll be warm and happy.

or

I agree with you Jeff, although i prefer Rumpleminze !

Shane

Hmmmm,

I really didn't have to do much of a search on "white powder gold", just entered it into a google search and poof! What do you know? How about that! All kinds of stuff came up on it.

My friend, either you do not know how to google or, you are very suspect!

I know this, I'm not falling for it, especially when Jeff says its a waste. I trust him.

Zaphoon

Last edited:
If it worked it would be well known. I can't say I've ever heard of it doing any good.

AL.

I do believe that little post was a scam ...

BethU,

This poster is Canadian. I'm trusting Al's judgement on this one but I agree - looks kinda scammy to me, too!

Its his 3rd post and he has trouble searching for something that is too easily found. At the tender young age of 52, its getting tougher and tougher to get stuff by me but I'm not going to assume the role of "Poster Police".

I'm already getting a reputation as the poster pimp!(or is it "pimping poster"):-D

Z

Beth,

I think that Doug is on the up and up, (remember his post about his father being labeled "complex care" a while back? ) I agree that the white gold powder is a scam. The Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps is definitely a better choice and surely costs less. Its pretty to look at in the glass too...

Doug,

I know its hard to not find avenues to give your dad some relief or true promise of improvement. Good luck to you and your family.

Doug,

If you are sincere with your question about white powder gold, I apologize. Learn to google, please.

(apology only good with sincere posting):roll:

Zaphoon

P.S.
If Rose believes you are sincere, I will too.

Zaph, yeah, I believe him. I just wish for his sake that HE was the scam, rather than having him and his family's hopes dashed..... a while back there was a woman that posted wanting to know if a certain type of music if listened to (like while sleeping) would actually help...

I received a call from my speech pathologist today, and she kept saying how inspiring it was that I had such a good attitude, and I told her not to be inspired, I just was continuing on my path of blatant denial. Really though, (and that was true, BTW) it would be easier for many if they could take a detour to Denial City with me. Its much easier than Limbo Land or Reality World, trust me on that.

Rose,

I like that idea of going to Denial City. I will join you as soon as I'm given a DX to deny.

Zaph

Wow Doug!

Pretty spooky! I was intrigued and couldn't help myself. Got deeper and deeper into everything that had to do with this White Powder of Gold. Extraterrestrials, Rabbis and the Lost Ark! LOL

Not making fun. I really wished some of these things out of left field would work! It's a shot in the dark just like "real" research seems nowadays!

It seems rather steep for a bottle, but if your parents can afford it and want to give it a whirl...if it makes them happy - go for it! I would just hope that if they don't see results, they wouldn't continue to waste their money. They could spend it doing things together instead!

Folks I think what Doug meant was he couldn't find any info about whether it worked for neuromuscular diseases.

CJ,

Okay, I think you've got that right as well as the "aliens and messiah" end of this white powder stuff. I think the originators of this stuff have been snorting white powder something to be honest.

I spent just a few minutes looking at some of the web pages on this stuff and it was too rich for my blood. A lot of talk about 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensions. There was also something mentioned about "spiritual enhancement/awareness". How about going to church? Reading the Bible? Praying?

I think I'll stay away from White Powder Gold if its going to bring me into some unwanted spiritual awareness I'm not ready for. What is this stuff? Some sort of hallucinogen? Yep! Snort it! Inhale it! Ingest it somehow, any how and Poof! You are actually face-to-face with some dragon breathed demon. Too scarey for me. Call me a panzy...

The only white powder I wish to continue to enjoy is white powdered sugar. Yum, Yum!

My apologies again to the originator of this thread. If your folks want to try it. please read any warning labels carefully.

Zaphoon

Z ...

If he's Canadian it must be on the up and up. They're nicer than we is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back