Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to auction them off but the names on the tickets are the ones that have to use them... Meet in Tahoe to see Di and Sadiemae and maybe Coachmeg!

Jen

Wow, you didn't lose power this time Helen, that's wonderful news.

Whine.....some people still have there knickers in a knot....lol

Whine: Had to be off work for several days due to some major stress. Lots of differant issues that I won't share publicly. But, am worried about how my children are coping with their grandpa's illness. Two of them talk about it but my oldest son doesn't. But, he did just read a book on Lou Gehrig and wrote a report for school.

Cheese: My daughter loved the Jusin Bieber concert I took her too. I even enjoyed it. So, it created a good memory for the two of us. I took our youngest son Trick or Treating last night. We had a blast.

Whine: The VA and PVA are enough to drive one crazy! If I hear "loss of use" one more time, I'm gonna lose it!
Whine: Maddie is sick with a fever and ear infection, no visits til she's better!

Cheese: Indian summer and 80 degree days....loverly
Cheese: Nutter dog has decided that being fearful isn't all that it's cracked up to be...

Jen

Whine..stairlift finally due next week on the 13th,
it's only 5 months too late, hubby can't use it now

Cheese..I rang them up today and told them to stick it :))

Good for you Poppy! Sometimes that's needed.

Whine: I am dealing with a very moody hormonal teenage daugher lately. My patience is getting very thin.

Cheese: My dad is coming home for at least for awhile after Thanksgiving. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Plus, we should have plenty of help in taking care of him.

Sorry I have been away. Cheese is fresh, ha but aged. Bring on the whine

Cheese: My dad is back home for awhile at least. I have missed him so much.

Whine: Dad got home last night but is sick with diarhea and vomitting. We don't know if it is from the long car ride yesterday, the flu, or something he ate. I have spoken to him yet because he was sleeping when I went to his house this morning before work. I had a meltdown when I found out he was sick. Everything scares me. But, I try to stay strong. Thanks for all your support since you're the only one's who truly understand. Please keep my dad in your prayers as you are all in mine. Kim

Cheese: my root canals are done! Finished! It took over 7 weeks and a lot of extenuating mishaps/problems. Today is a good day!

Whine: still some sensitivity in one of my teeth. Follow-up full set of x-rays in a few weeks in case something happened to any other teeth from that dratted fall 7 weeks ago.

Mich, I'm glad things are better now! Are you still getting Reikki?

Yes. Love it. With thanksgiving I've had a long break from it and don't like it! Going on Saturday for a session.

Whine: My dad is in the emergency room where I work getting IV's due to being dehydrated.

Sorry Kim. Hydration is so important. I can't remember - does he have a PEG?

Whine: Can't sleep at night, legs red and hot...feel like they are on fire...Argh!

Cheese: My oldest son Zach who is in the Navy finally made it back to Norfolk on Sunday after a 10 month long deployment...Hopefully he will make it home for Christmas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back