Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whine...worked nine hours today..got grocerys...fixed supper..now I have to clean up the mess.
Cheese..I figured out how to put a picture on here. Its me. My granddaughter drew it.

Whine...worked nine hours today..got grocerys...fixed supper..now I have to clean up the mess.
Cheese..I figured out how to put a picture on here. Its me. My granddaughter drew it.

It's a beauty that picture. She's talented. Love your hairdo.:-D:-D

Hahaha that's what it really looks like:)

Hello everyone I need to WHINE, since I feel terrible here it goes....I feel very jelous of the things I can no longer do :( I used to walk everyday with my friends and neighbors, since I can't walk anymore my caregiver walks with my friends now. I feel very left out and feel that my friends are now closer to my caregiver then me. I know its wrong to feel this way, but sometimes I can't help it :(

No need to feel bad about how you feel. My feelings would be hurt to.

Can you go in a pwc or scooter? I try to go with my dog a couple times a week.

Good morning everyone, thank you all for repling. I do have a power wheelchair but I think I will be more depressed to go walk with them, since walking was my thing for many years. Maybe I am just being childish amd have to accept things the way they are. Well everyone have a great day.

Momfromtx....get yourself out there in your pwc and go with them. You won't know if it would be more depressing or not if you don't try it in your pwc.

Cathy P is right! Get on out there... I understand hurt feelings, but get on out there..they miss YOU as well. C'mon up and at 'em....you have some catching up to do!

Jen

Go! You'll still be able to catch up with what's going on in the neighbor hood

I bet you'll have a great time in your pwc, and they won't be able to keep up with you! Just be careful doing wheelies... :)

You are not being childish at all. My dad is having trouble adjusting to the fact he's unable to go for long walks too. Your feelings are normal. But, I agree with everyone else that you need to get out there and go with them. It will be hard to adjust to at first. But, in the long run I think you'll be glad you did and will get used to your new normal. I agree with Helen be careful doing those wheelies. Take care and you will be in my prayers as well as all the others on this forum. Kim

Whine: I have a bladder infection and have had 3 nights if sleep in 7 days... I am so tired!

Cheese: I have you all!

Jen

Whine: my life sucks. Darn bronchitis and ear infection 2 months now. Can't open anything anymore. Hands useless.

Cheese. Phone has voice control.

Whine: Cable Internet service went out last night.

Cheese: I could still use my iPhone to access the Internet. Cable service is back up and running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back