Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whine - I have been feeling very selfish, very woe is me, lately. I don't feel good about myself for feeling that way. Things are changing. I am drowning, as much as I try to stay strong and keep going, I just want to throw in the towel. I am just a caregiver. I am not living this disease like my husband is. I have no right to feel this way. No right at all.

Meg, you have every right to feel that way. It is exhausting to take care of everything. Can you get some time to yourself? You need to take care o f you.

Hang in there, Meg! It can be so overwhelming. You are entitled to your feelings. Please try to take care of yourself too.

Meg, you may not have the actual disease, but YOU SURE ARE LIVING WITH IT! Never ever second guess your emotions. You are entitled. And don't forget it!

CHEESE: Wheelchair approved

WHINE: 30 day delay on specialized pieces. BC BS needs itemized price list on each item (that's half of the chair)

CHEESE: Its only 30 extra days (glass half full method)

Meg, I understand those feelings...It is hard...very very hard sometimes, to live with this stupid disease.

Whine....oh so may

Cheeze...Toto, I now use a shot glass, less to fill....LOL

Love the shot glass, Di!

Thanks Deb, people always say is it half full or half empty, I always thought ...dang just get a smaller glass!...:)

You got it! ROFLMAO! Well not really but you know what I mean.

Meg,
You are his wife! You have every right to feel this way! We're close enough, I'll meet you! You need a day! Can I help? I cry daily on my way to work, see a therapist regularly, HATE what this stupid disease has done to our life! I understand!

Jen

Whine- I feel invisible

Liz,
You are not invisible to me!

Jen

Liz,
You are not invisible to me!

Jen

Thanks Jen. This is so out of character for me. I usually do pretty good about not feeling sorry for myself. Lately, I just feel like what I feel and what I have to say doesnt matter. Even here sometimes I feel like my words fall on deaf ears. But I know its just me, not any of you...
Isnt depression fun? Im starting to wonder if I have some PTSD or something. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back